Jun 11, 2014

Gravity

Hello Lovelies, today I am sharing with you all polish swatch of Picture Polish called Gravity. Picture Polish is an Australian brand and is 5 Free (5 Free means polishes means they're free of formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), and toluene—plus formaldehyde resin and camphor, too). Gravity is part of their Limited Collection which includes other 3 polishes - Aurora, Altered State and Solar Flare.

Gravity is a multi-coloured scatter holo shade with light shifing properties, the color as you can see in the pictures below shifts from blue to purple with scattering for holo shades and glitter, based on lighting. This polish dries smooth on the nail. Since its sheer in nature I applied it over a Black base coat to achieve the results below. This is an eye catching shade and I am glad I bought this one. I love how the color shifts and couldn't stop staring at my nails while I was wearing it. The polish by itself reminds me of all those beautiful galaxy nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment