Nov 18, 2014

Zoya Blu

While browsing through a beauty supply store recently, I came across Zoya's BLU and instantly fell in love with this shade. So much that I wore this shade by itself (no nail art on it) for 2 days ( I even got comments from guys asking what was wrong with me and I wasn't allowed to have plain nail polish ...ha ha ha ...some colleagues, I tell you ;)


Coming back to this lovely polish, it was launched back in 2013 in Zoya's Spring 2013 Collection called the Lovely Collection. Blu is a pale baby blue creme shade which requires 2 coats of polish to achieve the results below. It takes a bit longer than normal polishes to dry but you can always use a fast dry top coat on it for faster dry time. I love this shade and it has instantly become on of my favorite blues in my collection. It is also a perfect shade to wear this winter. Hope you all like the swatch too.


If you would like to purchase this Nail Polish online, you can buy it here or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment