Nov 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!! What are you thankful for this year? I am thankful for a bunch of things other than the fact that I have started this wonderful nail blog (which was on my mind for a long long time) and I am thankful for all my lovely followers and blog readers out there, most of them, even without ever meeting or knowing me have given such unconditional love and support to me via the media of social networking. I am thankful for all of you out there reading my blog.

So today’s nail art is inspired by partly fall, partly thanksgiving colors. It is a simple dotticure. The polishes that I have used are: Base coat – Sally Hansen’s Antique Bronze, Orange – OPI’s on the same Paige, Red – OPI’s I am Suzi & I'M a Chocoholic, Yellow – Zoya’s Darcy and Gold – Zoya’s Ziv. Hope you all a wonderful Thanksgiving and the long weekend.


2 comments: