Aug 19, 2014

Tutorial: Wave Pattern

Hi All, Since you all loved the wave pattern from yesterday so much, I decided to post a tutorial in pictures on how to do it. It is very simple.

For this nail art you would need -
1. Nail Polishes.
2. A thin nail art brush.
3. Top Coat.
4. Base Coat.


Step 1. To start, first paint your nails with a base coat to protect your nails and when its dry on top of it paint your nails with a base coat. I used Sally Hansen's Hard To Get. Make sure you polish dries completely, before you attempt Step 2.


Step 2. Now using a nail art brush, start painting wavy design on one side of the nail using the first color polish. For light blue I used Wet n Wild's I need a refresh-mint.


Step 3. Then using the second color, make a similar wavy pattern. For dark blue I used Sally Hansen's Blue Me Away.


Step 4. Without waiting for a long time, carefully paint another wavy pattern using the third color this time. Since I wanted blue-green combo, I used Sally Hansen's Green with Envy. If your nail is very wide, then start over with the first color and add more wavy patterns till the whole nail is covered.


Step 5. Once all the nail art is dry, seal it with your favorite top coat. That's it, easy peasy, isn't it.


If you liked this pictorial and would like to see more of these for other nail art designs, let me know in the comments section below. You can also communicate with me on Facebook and Instagram. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment