Jun 7, 2016

Painted Polish

Hello Friend's, today I am sharing swatch of another Indie polish called Painted Polish which I bought at the Indie Shop. The shade is called Sweet & Serene which is part of their Pantone inspired Mother's Day mini collection from last May. Painted Polish polishes are 5-FREE. Sweet & Serene is a beautiful Blue holographic polish with reflects lovely colorful glitter in sunlight as well as regular light. For the pictures below, I applied base coat with 2 coats of Sweet & Serene and HK girl top coat (which I got from the Indie Shop as well :) I wore this polish for 3 days without any chips and wear offs. How many of you have tried Painted Polish before, what do you think of the brand?

15 comments:

  1. *_* I am loving it! What a polish! *_* What a polish! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm drooling! What a beauty :) My kind of polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That`s a lovely holo! I`ve never tried this brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is isn't it :) I am trying it for the first time too

      Delete
  4. Painted Polish is one of my favorite, new discovered Indienailpolish makers.
    They are all so pretty! :D
    I´m ordering again soon!
    Best wishes, MOna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, can't wait to see your new swatches :)

      Delete
  5. Its stunning. The holo is so strong :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks stunning, love the colour and the strong holo effect.
    I wish I could have some Painted Polish shades, too :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful holo! I love how strong it is :)

    ReplyDelete