Jun 22, 2017

Fun Lacquer Triumph Swatch

Hello Friends, Today I am sharing with you swatch of Fun Lacquer's Triumph which is part of Fun Lacquer's Sveta Sanders collection. If you are from nail art world you know that she doesn't need any introduction. This collection came out last year and this specific polish has been on my wish list since then. I finally bought it this month and here is it's swatch.

Triumph is a metallic copper holographic polish. The formula is very thick and I used 2 coats for the pictures below. I did not add any top coat and I love it.

6 comments:

  1. I like copper shades a lot and if they are holographic even better. Looks stunning on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a marvellous copper!!! I love this kinda shades! Smuack ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful bronze. :) Stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sparkly! Warm & summery (is that a word?) Anyway, love it!

    ReplyDelete