Aug 15, 2017

Indian Independence Day

Hello Friend's. Today is INDIA's 70th Independence Day. I wanted to create something unique for the day. And I came up with creating a free-hand Mahatma Gandhi on my nails. This is my way of giving a tribute for the great Indian leader who led India to independence and inspired movements for civil rights and freedom across the world. Hope you all will like my humble attempt at this design. You can see my all previous Indian Independence Day nail art HERE.

A very HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all my fellow Indians. JAI HIND!


10 comments:

  1. Happy Independence Day :) Your nails look fab, hope you had a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy independence day!! Nice manicure!♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Such beautiful colours and I love your freehand. I hope you had a great day celebrating :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :) Glad you like my free-hand I was very nervous about it but I like the outcome. The colors are of Indian Flag.

      Delete
  4. Lovely color combo :) happy independence day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your freehand art is wonderful, Lovely mani. :-)

    ReplyDelete