May 25, 2018

Book Review | Bring Me Back

Hello All. Today I have a book review for you all. It's B.A.Paris's latest Bring Me Back. I received a advance readers copy from St. Martin's Press recently and I was very excited to read and review it.

The story is about a couple Finn and Layla who are on a trip and one night Layla goes missing. After searching a lot for few years, Finn finally moves on with his life. 12 years later as Finn is about to marry, he gets a call that someone has spotted Layla. And then starts a thrilling plot with unreliable characters making you suspect every character as you read along this nail biting thriller.

Bring me back is a psychological thriller which once you start reading, is hard to put down and you keep going back to, until you have finished it. The story keeps going back and forth between the past and the present and as I was reading the book, I kept guessing what the ending could be and would change my mind every time there was a twist in the plot. The main characters themselves are not particularly endearing which makes you wonder if they could be behind the mystery. The final climax was something I did not guess at all was totally surprised by it so kudos to the author for coming up with it.

I rate this book 5/5. The book releases on June 19th, 2018 and get your hands on it right away to read this well-written thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment