Jun 13, 2018

Colors By Llarowe | Love Actually

Hello All. Today I have swatch of Colors By Llarowe's Love Actually. I bought this polish at The Indie Shop that was held last month. This is a blood red linear holographic polish. The holo effect in this polish is not that visible unless you go in sunlight or keep your nails under flashlight. Since it's been gloomy weather where I live, it was hard for me to capture it in pictures. For the pictures below I used 3 coats of nail polish without any top coat. Even though the holo effect is not visible much, I still like wearing this polish as its so dark, almost black.

6 comments:

  1. It's gorrrgeeeousss Sony! Beauty beauty beauty! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its so pretty I was bummed that the holo was not visible in regular light though :(

      Delete
  2. It's beautiful! :) I'm surprised it took three coats, I don't think I've ever had a CbL that required more than two coats :)

    ReplyDelete