Jul 23, 2018

Book Review | Perfect Couple by Elin Hilderbrand

Hello All. Today I have another book review for you all. It's The Perfect Couple, the latest book from my favorite author Elin Hilderbrand 📚
Every summer I wait for a brand new book from Elin Hilderbrand and am never disappointed by it. This year it was bonus, she wrote a murder mystery that happens on a wedding weekend in Nantucket. The maid-of-honor is found dead on the morning of the wedding and suddenly everyone in the wedding party is a suspect. The story is very gripping, moving swiftly between the current day and the past. It is told from various characters point of view. The plot is so interesting that I finished the book in a weekend (that’s 466 pages for you). The only thing I wish the author had done was, end the murder mystery more cleanly, bringing more closure for all the characters and make it more dramatic like rest of the book. I felt the actual murder, for which the book is written, was not addressed properly at the end. Apart from that I really enjoyed reading this book. Its very entertaining and an absolute page turner. I have already started waiting for the next one from the author. Elin Hilderbrand, I hope you are listening 😉

I rate this book 4/5 (1 star missing only for the ending).


Couldn't help but share this one, me enjoying some samosa's and hot chai while reading this book.

If you like reading my book reviews then follow me on Instagram to see my current reads and some pretty nails as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment