Apr 26, 2019

P2 Cosmetics | Techno Chrome Nail Polish Collection

Hello All! Today I have swatches from P2 Cosmetics Techno Chrome Collection. I have four different chrome shades here and below are their swatches and reviews. What I like here is how the bottle's cap matches the shade in this collection.

040 Gilded Gold - This is a lighter golden shade with beautiful finish. I like this the most out of the four. It looks amazing in different lighting. I used 2 coats of polish for the pictures below.

010 Steel Drama - This is a chrome silver polish which dries very quickly. I have used 2 coats of polish for the pictures below.

030 Bronze Cut - This is a metallic bronze shade on the lighter side. I used 2 coats of polish for the pictures below.

050 Frozen Rose - This is a very light rose gold shade. This was the most difficult of all four of the polishes to capture in pictures. For the pictures below I used 2 coats of polish.

Apart from the bottle caps, I really like the brushes that come with this polish bottles. They are broader and that makes the polish application really easy.

If you would like to purchase P2 Chrome polishes, they are available in Walmart or on the company's website (click HERE). To see a swatch from a previous P2 Techno Chrome polish, click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very good, I love it, I am always looking for new designs by the products at
    Discount Beauty Supply
    Gel Remover

    ReplyDelete