Oct 25, 2013

Halloween Series: Shatter Polish

One of polish's that I find appropriate for Halloween, is the shatter or crackle polishes. Though there is nothing "halloweeny" about them, I think they make a very simple and fun Halloween nail art.
These polishes are very easy to apply. All you have to do is apply a base coat of your favorite color (in my case Ulta’s Moody Blues) and once its dry on top of it apply good amount of shatter or crackle polish. I went with Nichole by OPI's Silver Texture polish.

I have tried different brands of shatter polishes like Sally Hansen’s Crackle, Revlon’s Break Up Coat but so far Nichole by OPI's Texture polish is my favorite one and I use this more than any other’s. One negative thing about this polish is that the polish in the bottle has dried-up really fast.
So just in case you are out of ideas for manicure this Halloween, rush to the nearest beauty supply store and get that shatter/crackle polish to apply as a simple nail design. Hope you liked my idea of Halloween nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment