Oct 28, 2013

Tribal Nails

In case you didn't get the memo, Tribal prints have been "THE TREND" to try this year. It's almost November and just in case if you haven't tried this trend, its not too late. I have been into tribal prints for quiet for few years now. Apart from incorporating this trend in my day to day clothing and accessories, I decided to add this trend on my nails as well. So here is my tribal print nails.
I wasn't quiet thrilled with my design, to be honest. I was expecting myself to do better. The polishes that I have used are Ulta's Little Black Dress and my faithful white polish, Sinful Color's Snow Me White.
Below is pic of my tribal leggings as well as my tribal print flats :) Couldn't help but sharing these. And yes, that's henna on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment