Apr 28, 2014

Skittle Dots

I love polka dots and incorporate them in my life whenever I can. The other day I thought why not create a colorful polka dots mani and to my surprise while browsing through social networking sites, I found that no one has done this design before. That was it, I had to create this nail art ASAP and that's what I did here. I like to call this one the skittle dots manicure.

If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen this design already.


UPDATE: One of my follower's on Instagram pointed out that this nail art is perfect for all the fans of 30 Seconds to Mars. Me being ignorant about the band googled to find out it is very similar to the band's fourth album cover - LOVE LUST FAITH + DREAMS. So here is a picture dedicated to all the fans and to the band 30 Seconds to Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment