Apr 29, 2014

Gold Studs

Hi all, today's nail art nail art is inspired by a picture, click here to see the original nail art by the artist. The sqaure gold studs that I have used here are from BornPrettyStore. To get 10% odd your order from BornPrettyStore, use the code QANX31 at checkout. You can see my previous haul from this store here and here. The polishes that I have used are Wet n Wild's I need a refresh-mint, Revlon's Cupid and Sinful Color's Snow Me White.

And those of you who have been asking me, Yes, I paint both my hands. The left hand's nail art is slightly better than the right ones because I am right-handed, but still I make an attempt. I think I am getting better at it. I myself can't take pictures of my both hands so both of them get clicked only when I have someone around me to do the honors.

Ring: From a local store in Santa Barbara, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment