May 8, 2014

Got featured on NailIt Magazine's webpage today

I am excited to tell you all that my colorful tribal print nails got featured as Nail Art of the Day on NailIt magazine's web page today. You can see the original post on these pretty colorful tribal print nails here. To see the nails online click here. They change nail art of the day daily, so it might not be on the same page if you are checking this post on a later date. Below are some of the pictures of my nails on the web page.


Here is a picture of my nails on their Instagram Page. To see it on Instagram click here.

Below are pictures of my tribal nails on NailIT Magazine's Pinterest boards.

The featured it on the Tribal Nails Board see here.
And on the NailIt community board see here.


This is the third time my nail art got featured on NailIt mag's website. To see the previous two times click here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment