May 26, 2016

Cupcake Polish: Butterfly Collection

Hello Ladies, I know you all were equally excited as me after seeing my post from The Indie Shop from last weekend(If you haven’t read it click HERE) and wanted to see some swatches. So I decided to share the first batch of swatches from Cupcake Polish’s Butterfly Collection. I got 3 polishes from this collection. Usually these polishes retail at $13 each (to buy them click HERE), at the event I got them for 3 for $25. Here are the swatches:

Cocoon
: The most beautiful holographic shade I have ever seen, this is a orangish colored holo. In the sunlight it looks out of this world. You will definitely be seeing me use this in a nail art pretty soon. If you are planning to buy cupcake polishes or holo polishes, this is a MUST HAVE. So glad to have bought it.

Pics in natural sunlight

Pics inside

Transformation: This is a soft lavender holographic polish and again, looks amazing in the sunlight.

Pics in natural sunlight

Pics inside




Little Butterfly: This is a linear green holographic shade which looks amazing in sunlight. I am so glad I shortlisted and bought this one ;)


Pics in natural sunlight

Pics inside

I am still kicking myself from not buying Hatch of the Day and Time to Fly from this collection (coz I had already bought a different pink polish from Cupcake polish). Oh the decisions we holosexuals have to make..lol!!! ;)

8 comments:

  1. All the shades are stunning. Strong Holo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? I am in love with them all. I have 6 more polishes to try :)

      Delete
  2. Great swatches, the holo is sooooo intense :O
    I think my favourite is the lavender one, but the orange shade is very special, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orange is my favorite...mainly because I haven't seen any holo like this before :)

      Delete
  3. The blue one is amazing! I didn't know that nail polishes before :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful holos! I really love the green especially :)

    ReplyDelete