Dec 8, 2015

Holiday Series: Candy Canes

Hello all you lovely people out there. Today's nail art is inspired by Candy Canes. I created this nail art when I was traveling and wasnt at home. So I painted this nail design basically without any nail art tools and a bad top coat which I borrowed from someone. The polishes I used are all OPI polishes. The base is Jade is the new Black on top of it using OPI's My boyfriend scales the wall, I created candy canes using tooth picks and added red lines on the candy canes using OPI's The Spy who loved me. To see my previous candy cane nails click HERE and HERE.


Here is a detailed video on how to create these nails



Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking HERE. If you have special requests for any nail art tutorials feel free to let me know in the comments section below. Hope you are enjoying seeing video tutorials on my blog. Happy Holidays !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment