Dec 18, 2015

OPI Starlight Collection

Hello friend's, today the nail polishes I am reviewing are from OPI Starlight Holiday 2015 Collection. I got 2 glitter polishes from this collection and here are there swatches.

The first polish is called Super Star Status. I have been lookout for a silver glitter polish for ages and Super Star Status is answer to my prayers. This is not a regular glitter polish. Regular glitter polishes, on a stroke of application, leave only few glitters. This one is overloaded with glitter and I like that. A LOT. Just a single coat is enough to get all that glitter on your nails. For the pictures below I used one coat of the polish and no top coat, to show its liquid sand like texture. It contains silver as well as some gold glitter, the picture below captured more gold tones.



The second polish is called Ce-less-tial Is More. This is a rose gold-ish glitter polish. This has a bit of a silver tone to it as well. The formula, like Super Star Status is good, its easy to get opaque on its own. I used 2 coats and NO top coat for the pictures below. If you want this smooth you'll probably need a top coat, as this one too has liquid sand like texture to it. Apart from rose gold, this polish as multi-color glitter as well which become visible in the light.


After applying these polishes if you are having a hard time removing them, then you can read THIS blog post by me on how to remove glitter polishes easily. Hope you like the swatches.

1 comment:

  1. Great swatches! I love super star status! It's really impressive that it covered in one coat!

    ReplyDelete