Dec 27, 2015

Frostbite

I was looking for the perfect shade of Royal Blue and my search ended at China Glaze's Frostbite. So I am sharing its swatch with you all today. One thing you might not know is, I do not buy nail polishes just because they are new in the market or are from so-and-so collection. I buy them because I need a specific shade or certain glitter for a nail art I have in mind. Or of course when I see a shade I like and cannot live without it :) Now coming back to the polish swatch Frostbite is a really bright, in your face, blue, which was exactly what I was looking for. This color is from China Glaze's 2007 Ski Collection so it's definitely an oldie in polish world and possibility is you have seen it around. Since its winter season and the name is so apt for this season, this is the best time to post my polish swatch. The formula though is very thin, it is easy to work it with as well. For the pictures below I had to put 3 coats on nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment