Oct 3, 2017

Fall Ready

Hello lovelies, its October and starting to look a lot like Fall here, so I decided to create some fall nails to start the month with. I bought these fall leaves stencils from Whats Up Nails a while ago and decided to use them instead of creating the nails free hand. These stencils were a pain to work with, I had to individually take out each and every leaf from the stencil so I could use it on my nails. So I decided to add those extra leaves on my fingers for a different look. Then I used Zoya's Rekha, Darcy, Purity and Michael Kors Passion polishes for this nail design. Hope you all will like the final result. Happy Fall everyone.



Picture of supplies used for this nail design -

10 comments:

  1. Perfect fall mani :) I like the gold skin tattoos you applied.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ...they were the left overs from the stencil itself :)

      Delete
  2. It's fabulous! ♥
    I think it's super irritating when you have to pick out every little detail from the stencils :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. Yeah it was very very annoying to pick each one out...but then I decided to add them to my fingers as tattoos ;)

      Delete
  3. Your nail are definitely ready for fall and they are so pretty like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love it but I also really love how you've used those senticle stickers, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...yeah I think those stencils look really nice :)

      Delete