Oct 22, 2017

Witches Brew

I am very excited about today's nail art. Since Halloween is around the corner I wanted to create something fun and unique on my nails. The scene happening here, just in case you don't understand is, 2 witches are brewing something in a large pot, on extreme right are 2 jack-o-lanterns under a tree and on the left is a cat sitting on a tree. This design is created FREE-HAND using nail polishes (no acrylic paint) - Zoya's Darcy, Willa and Michael Kor's Passion. I created a gradient design first (see the details and video HERE) and on that using a thin nail art brush free-handed the entire design. Hope you all will like it as much as I do.

What do you think the witch's are brewing here? I think they are brewing a spell to cast on you ;) See some of my previous witch nail designs by clicking HERE and HERE.

6 comments: