Jan 1, 2018

Happy New Year 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. 2018 is here and I wish you all a great prosperous NEW YEAR ahead. May all your wishes comes true this year. 2017 was not the best year for me so I for one am looking forward to 2018. So cheers to a great year ahead.

The nail art I am sharing with you all is what I wore for new year's eve. Its all golden and black done freehand by me using nail art brushes and dotting tools. Polishes I have used here are Zoya's Purity, Willa, Ziv and Revlon's Golden.



7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really pretty and great for new years eve! :D Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great manicure! You're always so precise and you've a great taste for colour combinations!
    Hope a serene and great 2018 for you!
    A big hug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I like creating new combos and experimenting with different colors.
      Happy New Year to you too.

      Delete
  3. Lovely nail art!!Love it.
    I am your new follower on GFC #53, hope you will follow me on G +, GFC & Bloglovin. please visit my blog
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete