Jan 27, 2018

Smith and Cult - Tang Bang

Hello Everyone. Today I am sharing, new-to-me, nail polish brand called Smith and Cult. I came across this brand in Nordstrom and was immediately drawn to the bottle of these polishes, which looked like mini perfumes. Among all the shades that they had to offer, I bought Tang Bang with is a gorgeous burnt orange shade and a color which I didn't own in my polish collection. The formula for this polish is very smooth which makes the application very easy. I used 2 coats of polish for the pictures below with top coat. The only down side is that the polish bottle cap is really heavy and after applying it I thought there should be an easier way to apply it and the cap should come off and it did and there was a smaller handle underneath. I like this nail polish, the bottle is beautiful, the shade and formula are very rich and gives the luxurious feeling. Smith and Cult polishes are Vegan and Gluten Free. They are also a 7 FREE Formula.

4 comments:

  1. What a marvellous shade! I've never heard of this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bottle shape! And the colour is really neat too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its my favorite shade so far this year :)

      Delete