Feb 26, 2018

Beauty Big Bang | Beads Nails Studs

Hello Lovelies, today I have another product from Beauty Big Bang to share with you all. This one is 3 Colors Gold Sliver Champagne Steel Mixed Nail Studs 3D Nail Decorations. The beads come in gold, rose gold and silver, in 4 different sizes(0.8mm/1.0mm/1.2mm/1.5mm), so there's plenty to choose from. I used gold, smallest and second smallest beads from the bunch for the nails below.


I started by painting freehand peacock like pattern on my nails using a nail art brush with polishes - Zoya's Wyatt and Purity. I also used Formula X's Provocative. Then once the pattern was finished I added the gold beads studs from Beauty Big Bang on my nails and sealed it with top coat. Once sealed with top coat these studs won't come off until you remove them with polish, which was really nice as I was worried they might come off easily. You can purchase these beaded studs from Beauty Big Bang by clicking HERE, for $2.99, Product Code SKU: J1485. You can get 10% OFF your entire purchase from Beauty Big Bang by using my code NCONTEXT10. Beauty Big Bang offers FREE SHIPPING world wide.

Ring - Chloe and Isabel By Sony
Bracelet - Chloe and Isabel By Sony

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful manicure, I like the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh la la, that's very beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beads are cute but more interesting and fun your original manicure! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I am glad everyone is liking it so much. I thought hard for what mani to do for these nails and this is what I came up with :)

      Delete
  4. What a great and precious result you achieved! And you're so precise, well done!

    ReplyDelete