Feb 16, 2018

Chinese New Year 2018 | Year of Dog

It's Chinese New Year today and like last year, this year too I made a Chinese themed nail art for this occasion.

Year 2018 is the year of a dog and in case you are wondering what that sign means on my middle finger, it is the symbol of Dog in Chinese. Red symbolizes good fortune and joy in Chinese culture and it is found everywhere during the Chinese New Year combined with shades of Gold, hence this red and gold nail art. The red base I have used here is Kiko's 15 Vermilion Red and gold is Zoya's Ziv.

Happy Chinese New Year All

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute mani. Thank happy new dog year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great manicure! I love dogs so happy new year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy chinese new year :D beautiful manicure. love the color combo. classic :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know that 2018 is a year of dog! I have to do some dogs' nails art, because I love dogs.
    I really like your nail art, they are so Chinese :)

    ReplyDelete