Feb 22, 2018

Kendra Scott

Hello Lovelies, today I am sharing swatch of my NEW nail polish from Kendra Scott. This polish is called Peach Coral. I was wandering in Kendra Scott store for Thanksgiving sale when I spotted their nail polish collection (which was on sale). I did not know they carried nail polishes as well, that too in such gorgeous bottles. Hence I decided to buy a shade which I didn't have in my collection, a light version of orange and coral. The formula is smooth, goes on evenly, and has a nice shine even without a top coat. I applied 3 coats for the pictures below. The gold cap is designed to be pulled off and underneath it is a regular nail polish cap attached to the brush. The brush is regular small brush and you have to turn it around while applying so that the application is even. When I applied this polish I fell in love with this beautiful color and wore it for couple of days just by itself.

8 comments:

  1. What a precious colour and the bottle...!! I've never heard of this brand.
    Smuack!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its a jewelry brand and they sell nail polishes as well.

      Delete
  2. I have never heard of this brand either, but it's a really pretty and sweet polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ita a beautiful coral. unique bottle :D Never heard about this brand though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful color and it looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete