Mar 20, 2018

First Day of Spring

Hello Pretty Ladies. Today is the very first day of Spring and I feel very cheerful. So I came up with this pastel, cheery, floral, spring nails design. I am really really happy how this turned out. I received a lot of compliments on it and lot of girls asked me if I could recreate it on their nails :) This nails design is done all free hand by me. The applied a base white polish - Zoya's Purity and on it I added Zoya's 18K gold leaf top coat. Then once it dried I added pink and orange flowers and leave, freehand. The polishes that I used are - OPI Infinite shine's Mod about you and Don't provoke the plum, Michael Kors Passion, Kendra Scott's Peach Coral, Zoya's Wyatt and Sinfulcolors Innocent.

13 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so sweet, I like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty manicure for spring! We still have snow and cold degrees but the sun is shining so it still feels a little bit like spring:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It started raining for us today too. So much for Spring.

      Delete
  3. Wow!! such a pretty floral nail art.love it.it looks so beautiful.
    My New Post | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may be the first day of spring but here it is snowing, besides that your manicure is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flowers flowers flowers! loveeee them! What a stunning mani! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am so glad everyone is loving this mani so much, coz its my favorite too.

      Delete