Mar 7, 2018

Burberry

Hello All. Today's blog post is about my new nail polish from Burberry called Stone No 104. This nail polish comes in a rectangle bottle with a iconic Burberry print cap. The cap is quiet large but when you remove it it reveals an oddly shaped bottle with a separate brush on top, which makes applying the nail polish easier. The shade itself is neutral and not very unique, but the reason I bought this shade is because I was looking for something neutral. The quality of the polish is really nice and the application is easy. The formula is lite so I used 3 coats for polish for the pictures below. The formula contains strengthening and moisturizing elements, including vitamin B5 and myrrh extract to help protect and care for nails and prevent damage.

4 comments:

  1. What a great shade!it is very elegant!
    Smuack

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really luxurious bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's elegant for sure and I like the look of the bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bottle is very different. I like the shade. It's a perfect working day shade. It Remind me of a cold coffee. ;-P

    ReplyDelete