Mar 9, 2018

700th Blog Post

Hello Lovelies, Today I am sharing my 700th Blog Post with you all. 700, can you believe that number, coz I can't as a type this post. I have come so far on my journey as a blogger.

Now coming to the nails, today I have some modern chic nails which are inspired by something really cool. I created these nails freehand, even the chevron stripes I painted freehand. I used different polishes for this like Kiko's 29 Royal Blue, Michael Kors Passion, Zoya's Ziv and Purity.

Can you guess what inspired these nails :) If not scroll all the way below.

Ring is from Chloe and Isabel by Sony

So this cake is what inspired my nails, I found the image on pinterest and am not sure who created this masterpiece.

To see my other nails inspired by cakes, click HERE.

Cake and the nails together for pinning

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of posts! I love your manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes it a lot of posts and lot of hardwork :)

      Delete
  2. Woho...What an achievement. Congratulations Sony. Keep it up. Love your mani. It looks exact replica of your inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great manicure to celebrate your 700th post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH what a great inspiration! Your manicure has turned out so well!!!
    Congrats for your 700th post!!! SMuack!!!

    ReplyDelete