Dec 31, 2016

2016 Favorites

Hello Lovelies. I hope you all are a ready to welcome 2017 and so am I. This year I decided to do a roundup of all my favorite nail designs that I created in 2016. So here they are, for details and more pics, click the link in the description.


1. New Year Sparkle

2. Floral Nails

3. Hawaiian Flowers

4. Valentine Hearts and Stripes

5. Be Mine Valentine

6. Cake Inspired

7. Floral Design

8. Candy Corn

9. Cinco De Mayo

10. Fall Leaves

11. Once Upon A Time

12. Lemon and Stripes

13. Squares

14. Summer Tribal

15. Holo Leopard

16. Cute Dots

17. Holo Floral

18. I Love Reading

19. Spring is Here

20. St. Patrick's Day

21. Tory Burch Inspired

22. Pumpkins

23. Thanksgiving

24. Orange Snowflakes

25. Christmas Cheer

WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE?

6 comments:

  1. 2, 3, 15, 16, 17, 18, my picks. But I like all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all. My absolute favourite of these is number 5 :)
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 2, the one I prefer!
    Happy new year sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh so many awesome manis! Hard to choose, but my favs are the holo floral and the reindeers :
    Happy new year ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all good. I have enjoyed watching your manis :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't even start to pick my favoutire, they are all stunning!

    ReplyDelete