Jul 8, 2016

Vintage Cake Inspired

Hello Friend's, today's nail art is inspired by a beautiful cake picture(scroll below to see it). The soft blue used in this cake made me want to create this nail art. Polishes used are SinfulColors Alfresco, Zoya's Blu, Formula X's Dainty, Sally Hansen's Wet Cement and Chanel's Dragon. I used a dotting tool to create the roses and dots and I created the stripes free-hand. See my previous cake inspired nails HERE.


Here is the cake that inspired these nails :) gorgeous isn't it? The pastry chef that created this must be super talented.

10 comments:

  1. I thought it's ice cream design, but it's cake ;-D This nail art look tasty!
    Beautiful cake! That's pity I didn't saw it before my wedding party ;-( Maybe then I choose it instead of the pie, which I had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha... time to renew your vows and get this cake ;)

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm this is a yummy nail art my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This translated into nail art really nicely! I love the stripes and roses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and yummy mani! <3

    ReplyDelete