Feb 4, 2014

Valentines Series: Nail Art using Revlon's Stencils

Welcome to the 100th blog post of Nails Context. Yes you read it right, 100th :) Can't believe it. Feels like just yesterday when I started my blog. Also in case you are following Nails Context on Instagram, you must know I recently reached 1000 followers on Instagram.

Now about today's post, I recently came across Nail art stencils from Revlon at a drug store and decided to give them a try. I bought the heart nail art stencils and decided what better time than Valentine's Day to try them out. So for the following cute Valentine's Day nail art that you see, the hearts I did are by using the Stencils and the dots are done by using a dotting tool.

I will post a pictorial (tutorial in pictures) tomorrow, so you get to see how easy it was to do this nail art. The polishes that I have used here are - Red is Chanel's Dragon, Pink is Revlon's Cupid and White is Butter London's Cotton Buds.






No comments:

Post a Comment