Jul 23, 2014

Chevron Nails Inspired by my Dress

Hello Friend’s. Today’s nail art is inspired by my summer chevron coral and black maxi (scroll below to see it) which I bought two months ago. Now you must all know by now, how much I love chevron print and hence decided to match my nails with this dress by doing a chevron pattern on my nails. Usually in my previous posts you would have seen that my chevron pattern never comes right (at least that’s what I think) but this time I think I have learned how to get perfect chevron pattern. I love how this pattern turned out on my nails. It is one of my favorite nail designs and would love to repeat it (Yeah I like it that much). So don’t be surprised to see it again on my nails :) and in this space.


The polishes that I used are – Butter London’s Cotton Buds, Union Black Jack and Charlotte Russe’s Coral polish.

Here is a picture of my nails in the background of my pretty chevron maxi. I love it so much that I have worn it 3 times already.

Here is another picture of my nails with a matching midi ring. Another of my latest purchase.

Here is my beautiful Maxi that inspired this nail art.

Hope you all love my this nail art as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment