Mar 3, 2017

Zoya : Purity

I ran out of my previous White nail polish so fast that it was time to buy a new one. This time I decided to try a new brand for my most used nail polish and I was looking at one of the 5-Free brands, so I went with Zoya's Purity. My previous white polish was Dainty (from Formula X). I really like this polish so far. It doesn't get thick after a while, which most polishes do. For the pictures below I used 2 coats. Compared to Formula X's Dainty, this one is more thicker but has less distinct polish smell to it. I use white polish a lot, almost in every nail art of mine, so getting my hands on a good, non-toxic white polish is very important to me. So get ready to see more nail designs using this polish.

8 comments:

  1. How is the Zoya compared to Formula X? And how many coats did you use? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the pictures above I used 2 coats. Compared to Formula X's Dainty, this one is more thicker but has less distinct polish smell to it.

      Delete
  2. I like whites a lot. Titanium Dioxide added to white is actually toxic, unfortunately, but I don't know in what measure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh is it..good this this polish doesnt have Titanium Dioxide

      Delete
  3. A good white polish is really important! This one sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a perfect white polish. :-)

    ReplyDelete