Mar 4, 2018

Beauty Big Bang | Double ended gradient sponge tool

Hello Lovelies, today I have the last product from Beauty Big Bang to share with you all. This one is Double-ended Nail Gradient Shading Pen Sponge Head Nail Tool.


This product comes in 6 different styles, filled with different colored crystals in it. I got the green one, which is beautiful to look at. Apart from looking pretty I wanted to test if the sponges actually work as described so I wanted to create a nail design which is based on multiple gradients. I came up with this night sky Forrest nails design. For the base, I used the double ended gradient tool to create gradients with different polish shades. Then using a nail art brush I free-handed some black trees and then added some white dots in the night sky.


This product was very easy to use and unlike the bigger sponges, it created very less mess which was very easy to clean afterwards too. You can purchase this double sided gradient tool from Beauty Big Bang by clicking HERE, for $4.99, Product Code SKU: J2836-GN. You can get 10% OFF your entire purchase from Beauty Big Bang by using my code NCONTEXT10. Beauty Big Bang offers FREE SHIPPING world wide.

7 comments:

  1. I need such a sponge pen too, it's quite useful. The nail art you made with it is stunning, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Yes this tool was really helpful and easy to use.

      Delete
  2. What a great manicure you did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful nail art! And that tool seems rather nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nailart is very very beautiful. And the tool is just perfect. Is it a reusable one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. Yes its reusable...you can clean it and re-use it.

      Delete