Feb 18, 2019

Geometric Nails

Hello all, today I have a geometric nails design that I did as a part of maniswap with Natalia of @nailsjustnailss. She always does these amazing geometric tape mani's with the most pleasing color combos and I have been meaning to recreate her designs for a long time. I used this maniswap opportunity to create this wonderful geometric coral and navy design. I used stripping tape for most part of the design, not my usual freehand. The polishes that I used are all Zoya's - Sawyer, Ryan, Ziv and Purity. I had so much fun creating this design and I got a ton of compliments on it from complete strangers. Hope you all will enjoy this design, as much as I did.



Here is a pic of our maniswap. Original designs are on the left. Natalia recreated my crocus flower nails (see the original post by clicking HERE).

No comments:

Post a Comment