Apr 25, 2014

Victoria's Secret Swatches

I recently came across Victoria's Secret polishes and picked up two amazing colors which I liked. Here is the swatches for them.

The first one is I'm No Angel. This is a red polish with a pink tinge to it. It appears sparkly when you wear it on your nails and the effect is very different. I don't own any polish in my collection which is of this shade and I am glad that I bought it. It is easy to apply and I like the quality of the brush.


The second polish is called Wild Side. This one was a HIT from the get go. I fell in love with this shade when I laid my eyes on it. My sister and niece loved it too and applied it on their nails as soon as they saw it in my collection. I love this shade, it is pink in color. I would call it something that would qualify as "Pantone's" color of the year. Again, easy to apply but took me 3 coats to get the results below.


Did you all know that Victoria's Secret carried polishes? I didn't and haven't seen any swatches or their mention anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment