Jun 12, 2014

Milkyway Nails

Hello friend's. Today I am sharing with you all my "Milky Way" nails or what they are popularly known as Galaxy Nails. Remember my swatch of Gravity nail polish from Picture polish and how it reminded me of a galaxy nails. So that's the polish I used as a base coat here.

Since Gravity is a sheer polish. I started by painting my nails in a black polish as the base coat. I used Butter London's Union Jack Black Nail Lacquer. Then on that I added two coats of Picture Polish's Gravity. When it was dry I started by dabbing three different polishes, using a sponge, to create the galaxy effect. I used SinfulColor's Blue is Alfresco , Revlon's Lily and Ulta's Celebutante. Then using a dotting tool I added tiny white dots using Sinful Color's Snow Me White. I also added some stars here and there. You can also add some glitter on top of all this to give more starry effect, but I liked how my nails looked and stopped at the dots.


I am very satisfied with the over all outcome of this mani. It was easy to do than it sounds and very eye catchy to look at. Here are some pictures of the nail art taken in sunlight, so you can see the amazing glitter effect of Gravity polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment