Mar 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone. Today on the occasion of St. Patrick's Day, I am sharing my St. Patrick's day, green nail art with you all. I used different green shades to create this nail art, Revlon's Emerald City, Butter London's Jaded Jack and OPI's Skip the gift Wrap.


For this look, I started first by painting my nails with base white color. I used OPI's My Boyfriend Scales the Walls. Then using a sponge I dabbed some light green polish (Butter London's Jaded Jack) to the tips of my nails. Then using a very thin nail art brush, I painted vines and shamrock leaves. How do you like the outcome? St. Patrick's Day worthy?



To see my St. Patrick's Day nail art from last year, click Here. Hope you all have a wonderful day and don't forget to wear Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment