Jul 16, 2016

Cupcake Polish: Berry Patch

Hello Friend’s, Today I am sharing some more Gorgeous Holographic Nail Polishes from Cupcake Polish. These holo beauties are from Cupcake Polish’s Berry Patch Collection. I got these from The Indie Shop for 3 for $25 but they retail at $13 online.

The first polish is called Don’t Worry, Bee Happy. This is a gorgeous yellowish-golden linear Holographic shade. I used 2 coats and a top coat for these photos.

Pics taken in sunlight:

Pics taken inside:

The second one is called Water You Doing?. This one is a turquoise linear Holographic shade. I used two coats and top coat for the pictures below. This shade looks blue with blue outfits and looks very sea-green with green outfits and in natural sunlight it is jaw dropping gorgeous. Win Win.

Pics taken in sunlight:

Pics taken inside:

Which one do you like the most? Holo-goodness to maximum isn't it :)

10 comments:

  1. I love this collection - and of these two Water You Doing? is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both gorgeous! If I had to pick one, it would be the turquoise, but the yellow is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both gorgeous! If I had to pick one, it would be the turquoise, but the yellow is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are really stunning :-D Drawn to them both :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of them are breath taking beautiful, hard to choose a favorite one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg...Omg...Omg...they are just fab fab fab! *_*

    ReplyDelete