Oct 31, 2016

Witch's Hat

Hello Everyone. Wish you all a very very Happy Halloween. Usually I do a monthly mani favorites on my blog at the end of each month, but this time I wanted to share my last Halloween nail design for the season as well as the monthly mani favorites (scroll all the way to the bottom to see them). Now about the nail art, this design came to me while I was thinking what nail art to create next for Halloween. The colors scheme was not something I had decided before but came to me while I was working on the design. I used Sinful Color's Snow Me White and Innocent, L'oreal's Wild and Free, Rimmel London's Sweet Lavender and Sally Hansen's Sun Kissed to create this nail art. I had created a Witch's Shoe nails 2 years ago and you can check them out HERE.
HaPpY HaLloWeEn to ALL



And here are my October's Monthly Mani Favorites. I included all the designs from this month as all of them are my favorites, which one is yours?

10 comments:

  1. Hard to decide which one is favourite. Maybe this one with pumpkins? All are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The witch hats are really cute! I think my favourite is the rainbow leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool, I love the little hats! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a unique idea! and the whole look is very funny! happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute design, the hats are so lovely ♥
    I think my monthly fav is the pink ribbon design :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful hats and my favorite among all is the honeycomb design

    ReplyDelete