Oct 24, 2017

Blush Lacquers

Hello friends, today I am showing you swatch of my latest Holographic polish from Blush Lacquers called CHA-CHA-CHA! This lacquer was exclusively past of the Holo Hookup Box for the month of October. Holo hookup box consists of 4 different holographic polishes for every month. Since I loved this shade I got only this one instead of all the four.

CHA-CHA-CHA is a beautiful rustic orange holographic polish. It comes with a wide oval brush which makes applying the polish really easy. I liked how this brush is designed, plus points for that. For the pictures below I used 3 coats. The polish itself reminds me of Cupcake Polish's Cocoon (see swatch HERE) and Fun Lacquer's Triumph (see it's swatch HERE). It's the perfect shade for FALL and looks gorgeous in sunlight.


6 comments:

  1. That is really beautiful. I didn't know that you didn't have to buy all four polishes in the Holo Hookup box :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You DO have to buy all 4, I split it with someone who didn't want this one ;) he he

      Delete
  2. This is very nice. I do like this holo a lot :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a marvelous holo here!! Like a sunset on nails *__*
    Smuack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooow, love this color and holo effect!

    ReplyDelete