Oct 5, 2017

Beauty Big Bang - Glitter Powder

Hola Everyone. The product that I am reviewing today is Holographic Nail Glitter Powder that I got from Beauty Big Bang.


This glitter comes in a small jar which is placed inside a zip sealed bag for protection. The glitter that I got (SKU: J2830-3A-GD) is a gold glitter powder. You can purchase it for $2.39 from Beauty Big Bang by clicking HERE. Using code NCONTEXT10 will get you 10% off your order, especially for my readers. BBB offers free worldwide shipping.


I used this glitter on regular nail polish on the middle and ring finger. Then on others using glitter placement technique I added this glitter around the nails. To see a detailed video scroll all the way down.


Below is my nails matching with my beautiful Sunlit Savannah Cuff Bracelet from @cnibysony, check it out HERE.

Below is a quick video of how I applied the glitter powder on my nails and how they look in real life.



Have you seen my YouTube channel - Nails Context yet?. If you haven't do check it out and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking HERE. Also comment below how do you like me adding detailed video tutorials in this space.

4 comments: