Dec 22, 2017

Gingerbread House

I love gingerbread house and gingerbread villages and admire them around bakeries and displays across town. So this year I decoded to make my own gingerbread houses and village, well on my nails ;) This is the design I cam up with. I made it free-hand using nail art brushes and dotting tools. I used different nail polishes to make them (no acrylic paints, I always use ONLY NAIL POLISHES on my nails) like for the base I used Zoya's Blu, the I used Essie's Mink Muffs and Lovie Dovie, Formula X's Dainty, Zoya's Rekha, Revlon's Emerald Green, OPI's Mod About You, etc.

The only hard part about this was replicating it on my right hand, which took a while, in which I succeeded somewhat successfully. I received lots of compliments on it esp from strangers on my nails which made me very Happy :) Check out my freehand gingerbread man nails from last year by clicking HERE. What do you think for this design? Does it look good? Let me know in the comments section below. Happy Holidays.


Pic of my gingerbread house nails with gingerbread man (or women in this case ;)

3 comments:

  1. That's a super cute design, no wonders you received compliments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really amazing. I love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet 😉 I love your manicure!

    ReplyDelete