Jan 21, 2018

Christian Dior

Hi Everyone. Today I am sharing swatch of my latest Christian Dior polish called 745 GRENAT. This polish was release by Christian Dior for the Holiday Season 2017 and is part of their DIORIFIC VERNIS - HOLIDAY 2017 LIMITED EDITION which comes with four different shades. I bought this from Nordstrom during the Holiday Season and got around only now to try it out. I bought this shade out of the four because I knew I would use this red more than any other shades offered in this line and wanted to get maximum usage out of this polish for the price that I paid for it.

Grenat is a gorgeous deep red nail polish with a decent formula. What I like about this polish is the gorgeous bottle it came in and the brush that comes with the polish, which is wide and makes application of the polish really easy. For the pictures below I used 2 coats and a top coat. I have bought Dior polishes before and you can see its swatch HERE.

12 comments: