Apr 2, 2017

Pretty Parrot

Hello you lovely people out there. Today I am sharing a nail art which I am really proud of. A pretty parrot on my nails. I created these nails free-hand using berry wine brush from Winstonia Store. I used only nail polishes for this design, no acrylic paints. The base white used is Zoya's Purity. The other polishes used are - Revlon's Emerald City, Sinful Color's Innocent, Zoya's Darcy, Michael Kors Passion, Dior's Rouge, Essie's Mink Muffs. I am really really happy how this design turned out. I couldn't stop staring at it :) After I was done painting my nails I realized I had a cute colorful parrot ring tucked away in my jewelry box. So what next? I had to take some pictures with my cute colorful parrot ring. Even the ring colors coincidentally matched the parrot I had painted on my nails. I love such HAPPY coincidences. I couldn't help but take a lot of pictures of this nail art. So get ready for a picture heavy post :) Enjoy!

16 comments:

  1. Omg! I love coincidences too my dear! This manicure is awesome and original...the ring absolutely perfect for the occasion! Smuack

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks totaly amazing! And that ring - I love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is really stunning and I love that ring too :-D Lovely photos :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is extremely pretty and I adore the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The parrot is amazing - LOVE IT! And the whole mani as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exotic and colorful and that ring is Wow stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love it. Everything is just perfect here..<3

    ReplyDelete