Jun 4, 2018

1850 Artisan Polish

Hello Everyone! Today I have swatch of my very first 1850 Artisan Polish. This one is called Garibaldi. I got it at the The Indie Shop Tisneyland 2018 event in May. Garibaldi is part of 1850's Treasures of the Pacific Collection, that was released in April 2018. It is a multichrome nail polish that shifts from copper to green to gold to dark orange, based on the lighting. For the pictures below I am wearing 2 coats and couldn't stop starting the color shift of it.

If you love this nailpolish and would like to grab one for yourself, you can do that by clicking HERE.


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's so pretty, I cant stop staring at it every time I wear it.

      Delete
  2. Wooooww!! What a great nail polish! I like a lot your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this brand but I really love the shift :)

    ReplyDelete