May 15, 2018

Watercolor florals

Hello All. Lately I have been lacking creativity in design and was thinking what to create on my nails, when I thought of making some freehand watercolor flowers. When I started this design I wasn't sure what I wanted but I am really digging the outcome here. The colors and flowers blended together nicely and the effect of watercolor is somewhat visible. I used a lot of different nail polishes to create this design freehand like Zoya's Ziv, Purity, Blu, Sia, Lolly, Rekha; Revlon's Emerald City, Sinful colors Innocent, Essie's Lovie Dovie. What do you think of design ?


10 comments:

  1. You are so talented. I wish that I could do my nails like this!

    http://whatmakesmesmileblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ...lot of practice and soon you will be able to :)

      Delete
  2. Hi dear! I think it is a marvellous manicure and also like a lot your ring!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear :) It's a set of rings that I wore together to match the colors of the nails.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous mani! Perfect for this time of year, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome flowers! I love that pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They turned out really well. Its beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete