Aug 8, 2018

Colors By Llarowe | Mocha Grande

Hello all, today I have for you all another beautiful holographic polish from Colors By Llarowe called Mocha Grande. Mocha Grande is a warm dark chocolate linear holo. I used 2 coats for the pictures below. And you can see it looks amazing and the holo effect is easy to see as well. Unfortunately this shade once I removed it, stained my finger nails (scroll all the way below to see it), even though I had used base coat before applying Mocha Grande. So I was quiet disappointed by the end result.


On a side note : I am not receiving any comment alerts from the blogger for over a month. Is it me or is everyone else having the same issue?


Here is a pic of stains this polish left on my nails. I am very disappointed by this as the shade itself is very beautiful.

6 comments:

  1. The shade is amazing~ i love it how magical this shade looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it didn't stain my nails, then it would have been perfect.

      Delete
  2. The shade is stunning :) Shame its left stains :\I don't think I am having problem with my comments alerts.

    ReplyDelete